Integrate Infusionsoft with Batchbook
We can integrate these apps with your enterprise. We'll work with you 1-on-1 to connect Infusionsoft and Batchbook in a way that works for you. This may mean adding a feature within PipeThru.com or working with your internal application directly.
Here are a few things can do to help connect Infusionsoft into your business
We can pipe data from Infusionsoft when...
- a new subscription plan is added to a product
- you create a new order (or invoice)
- a contact is created
- a contact is updated
- a contact is added to a group
- a new contact tag is created
- a new contact task / appointment is created
- a new company is created
- a company is tagged
- a new lead is created
- a new partner is added
- a new payment is added
- a new product is created
- a new subscription is created
We can add and update data in Infusionsoft. We can...
- add a note to a contact
- update (or create) a contact
- update (only) a contact
- add tags to a contact
- create a new contact
- create a new company
- create a new order and invoice
- add an appointment to your calendar
- create a product
- add a manual payment
We can connect Infusionsoft with Batchbook. There are a number of things we can do to implement these services within PipeThru.com or as a custom implementation within you infrastructure. Start the conversation - You may contact Patrick 24/7 at email@example.com.